Saturday, August 16, 2008

Blogs I like, Google Gadgets, Hire Me Please, etc.

After many moons have risen and fallen I think it's time for a small update here.

I've discovered that blogs have many features I hadn't explored so I'm doing that right now. There may be strange things added to and removed from this one over the next few days, or at least until I get tired of playing with it.

Some of this newfound knowledge comes from exposure. I'm working with a company called MBMA that seems to have their fingers in dozens of online publishing initiatives and marketing methods. It's fun and I'm learning a lot. I've added one of their gadgets to this blog.

I've started expanding my availability as a consultant/editor. I'm listed at oDesk, eLance, and Microsoft Task Market, as well as taking work directly through my own website, www.cwgservices.com. I'm also starting up CWG Press again (www.cwgpress.com).

I may have some more to say after a while. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: